Hey guys! This is how I make my tacos! Enjoy!
(Serves 12 pieces)
1) 12 taco shells
2) 1 tin of baked beans
3) 1 carrot
4) 1/2 cabbage
5) 1 tbs of green chilli sauce
7) 1 tsp of sugar
1. Chop the cabbage.
2. Put the cabbage in boiling water with 1 teaspoon of salt
( after about 5 mins of the cabbage in boiling water, put it in ice cold water.)
3. While the cabbage is soaking, chop the carrots and coriander. Then mix all 3. (Only after draining the cold water)
4. Heat the baked beans. And then mix it with the vegetables, cheese, salt, green chilli sauce, sugar and a few drops of lemon juice. The filling will look something like this-
5. Then finally, fill the paste into the taco shells. You can grate extra cheese on top if you like…
Tadaaaa!!! Your summer taco is ready! I hope you like it!!
A/N: Hey guysss!!! Tell me how your tacos turned out or any new recipes you want me to try in the comments section below or you can email me at – firstname.lastname@example.org
STAY AMAZING! xx