Hey guys! This is the recipe I used to make an eggless Creme Brûlée (without the torch)
1) 3 cups of toned milk
2) 1 cup of fresh cream
3) 4 tbs of Vanilla Custard Powder
4) 5 tbs of sugar
5) 8 tbs of brown sugar
1) boil the milk.
2) use 2 cups of milk. Add cream, mix well and heat for 3-4 minutes
3) Put custard powder in the remaining milk and mix well. Make sure it dissolves.
4) Add this mixture👆🏻 to the milk and cream mixture. Heat it until it becomes thick.
5) Add the sugar to mixture and make sure that it mixes completely.
6) Then let it cool down a bit.
7) put it in the serving bowls
8) refrigerate it for a while. Approx 2:30hrs.
9) meanwhile, if you don’t have a brûlée torch, melt your brown sugar. First, add a little butter and then, the sugar. If it is very thick, add a little water. Be careful not to make it very liquid-y.
10) Your cold custard will look like this.
Then finally, spread your melted sugar on the custard.
You have made it! I hope you liked the recipe!!
A/N: Hey guys! Wassup? Tell me how your Creme Brûlée turned out in the comments section below or you can email me at – email@example.com
STAY AMAZING! xx