Hey! Its been a while since I tried a new recipe. So, this time I decided to experiment with one of my favourite foods – Schezwan Noodles. I was super excited to cook it so I completely forgot to take pictures. LOL! I cooked in a large quantity, enough to serve 6-7 people.
- Olive Oil
- garlic pods
- vegetables of your choice. (I used carrots, capsicum and french beans)
- Schezwan sauce
HOW TO MAKE SCHEZWAN SAUCE?
I made the schezwan sauce myself at home (I’m putting the recipe), however you can even buy it.
- 7-8 red chilis
- 4 -5 cloves of garlic
- 4 tbs white vinegar
- 1 & 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- olive oil
- Soak the red chilis in hot water for approximately 8-10 mins
- In a mixer/ blender put the red chilis (after draining the water), garlic, vinegar, sugar and salt. Blend it until the seeds of the chilis are not visible. In case it gets too thick, put some water in it and churn it again.
- Once you get the paste, put some olive oil in a pan on a stove
- After 1 or 2 minutes, put the paste into the oil and mix it.
Voila! Your Schezwan sauce is ready, if you make extra, you can always store it in a refrigerator for 15 days.
Directions to cook the Noodles:
- Boil the noodles, cut the vegetables and boil them also. (Except the onion and garlic)
- In a pan, heat the olive oil.
- In about 30 seconds, add the garlic and onions in it.
- Then, add the vegetables.
- After which, add the noodles gradually.
- Then, while mixing the noodles on medium flame, add the schezwan sauce.
- After mixing it on low flame, serve.
Hope you like it! Let me know how it goes by commenting in the comments sections or you can always email me personally at – email@example.com